Truly Managed Hosting — What’s Included
- Includes detailed specs, billing, IP address information
- Secure access to server passwords
- Add additional sub-users for delegated access
- Manage reverse DNS Entries
- Additional features coming, including SOAP based API
Enterprise Class Hardware
- All servers based on SuperMicro Systems platform
- Adaptec or LSI RAID for protection against hard drive failure
- RAID1 or RAID10 disk array for maximum performance
Initial Setup & Configuration
- Operating System Installation
- Security hardening
- Full installation and configuration of included software suite
Daily Backup Service
- Utilizing R1Soft CDP Backup System
- 15 days backup retention
- No limit on how much data is backed up — with some reasonable exceptions — we will not backup data for ‘unmanaged’ virtual machines hosted on a managed system, nor we will backup customer provided USB drives.
- Web interface available to perform your own restores
- Integrates with cPanel to allow direct end-user restores
- We monitor backup status and proactively resolve any noted issues
- We will automatically install critical system upgrades
- Linux Systems deployed with K-Splice for no reboot kernel patching.
- At your request, we will install any incremental software upgrades for any bundled software
- We cannot reasonably manage end-user installed applications, including open-source web applications such as WordPress, Joomla, SugarCRM, etc. These systems are open-source and modular; as such it is not possible for us to upgrade them safely without possible data loss or loss of functionality. You must maintain the security of your individual web applications.
- All services monitored at 60 second intervals
- Services include any service that can respond via a TCP port
- We also check available disk space, mail queue lengths, CPU utilization, memory utilization.
- Our team automatically responds to any monitored item that is down or not within norms.
- We often detect and repair issues before customers even realize there is a problem
24×7 Technical Support
- Our 24×7 team is here to provide support for your day-to-day technical support issues.
- Senior staff are on call 24×7 and can be contacted directly by all customers for immediate escalation of your business critical issues.
- Our experienced team is capable of providing you with detailed analysis of your server performance, planning and executing migrations**, recommending cost-effective upgrades, etc.
- 100% Power and Network Uptime
- 2 hour hardware replacement SLA
*Everything does not include management of non-bundled applications or coding support.
**Additional fee may apply for server migrations. Contact our sales team for pricing.